Issuance of certificates (renewed certificates) on state registration of civil status acts
- Identity Card of applicant;
- Documents confirming kin relationship for obtaining renewed certificates about the deceased persons (Birth, wedlock certificate);
- Receipt of payment of state fee.
- The person himself/herself about whom the note of relevant civil status act is prepared;
- Parents, adoptive persons, guardians or guardian and foster care agencies about minors; nurture, treatment and social protection entities of the population;
- Relatives of the dead person;
- Authorized persons on the basis of a notarized power of attorney.
2 AZN state fee is paid for issuance of certificates of state registration of civil status acts (renewed certificates).