1. Joint agreement on divorce of the husband and wife who are have no mutual children under the age of 18;
2. Identity Documents of applicants;
3. Documents that should be provided for divorce the husband (wife) which has not attained the age of 18, regardless of whether they have common children:
- Court resolution that has legally entered into force about unaware missing of husband or wife;
- Court resolution that legally entered into force about incapable husband or wife;
4. Application of husband’s (wife’s) fiduciary incapable on the basis of court order;
5. Court resolution that has legally entered into force about divorce;
6. Court resolution that has legally entered into force about invalidation of wedlock;
7. Joint application of husband(wife) or wedlock certificate in case of divorce on the basis of husband’s(wife’s) application;
8. Receipt of payment about the state fee.
1.In case of divorce on the basis of joint agreement application - both of husband and wife;
2.In case of divorce on the basis of husband’s (wife’s) application - husband or wife;
3.In case of divorce on the basis of court’s resolution - husband and wife (together or separately);
4.Fiduciary of incapable husband (wife) on the basis of court- order;
5.Authorized persons on the basis of a notarized power of attorney.
- On the basis of mutual agreement of husband-wife who have no common children under the age of 18- 15 AZN
- On the basis of Court resolution(If it is not indicated in the resolution which of parties have to pay a state fee party who has applied for the registration firstly)- 15AZN
- In case of other party missed person without any information or considered disable person or a person prisoned minimum about 3 years as set forth in a rule - 2AZN fee must be paid.