Issuance of the permanent residence permission to foreigners and stateless persons residing in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan (extension of the duration)
- Copy of the passport or other border crossing document;
- Notarized copy of the birth certificate or a document equal to it (for persons without passport who are under the age of 18);
- Reference certifying that the person is not carrier of a virus of any disease included in the list of dangerous infectious diseases (Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C) approved by the relevantexecutive authority;
- Document certifying existence of necessary funds to meet minimal needs of foreigners and stateless persons and family members arriving with them (except the cases when citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan or a person obtained a permit for permanent residence in the Republic of Azerbaijan (who is a close relative of foreigner) undertakes to support them while they stay in the country);
- Copy of the permission card for temporary/permanent residence on the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Notarized copy of the document certifying that the grounds for issuance of a temporary residence permitin the Republic of Azerbaijan are not removed;
- Two photos sized 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- Notarized consent of minors between the ages of 14-18;
- The document of a residential area, where a person shall be registered on (extract on the state registration of the property right from state registry of real estate, warrant for accommodation, rent or tenancy agreement or other document set forth in the legislationof the Republic of Azerbaijan);
- Application of the person providing residential area to foreigner or stateless person (except the cases when there is a residential area in possession of the foreigner or stateless person);
- Copy of the identification document of the person providing residential area to foreigner or stateless person (except the cases when there is a residential area in possession of the foreigner or stateless person);
- Receipt certifying payment of the state fee.
Receipt certifying payment of the state fee is submitted by foreigners and stateless persons when the permission card for permanent residence on the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan is presented to them.
For those who have reached the age of majority 300 manats
For minors 150 manats
For the issuance of a permanent residence permit card 10 manats
According to the Article 566 of the Administrative Code, the loss or intentional damage of the documents regarding the permanent residence in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is penalized in the amount of 30 manats.
The copies of the documents indicated in paragraphs 2, 10, 12 should be applied with its original version and after checking both documents, the original version is given to the owner.