Determination of pension due to the loss of the head of the family
- an identity card of the person applying for pension appointment (national passport of citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan permanently living abroad);
- documents confirming general work (social insurance) seniority (workbook, military ID, etc.);
- a copy of the death certificate of the head of the family (or a copy of the court's decision to declare him missing or dead);
- copies of birth certificates of family members entitled to a pension;
- a copy of the document confirming the identity of the nonworking parent or another legal representative (grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister, guardian, custodian) who takes care of children under 8 years of age of the deceased person;
- a certificate of the education of the deceased person's children over the age of 18 (up to the completion of fulltime education, but not more than 23 years);
- the decision of the medicalsocial expert commission that the deceased person's child over 18 years of age, whose health capabilities have been limited until reaching the age of 18, is disabled, and her husband (wife) is disabled of group I or II;
- a document confirming the fact of the death, cause and date of death of a military serviceman, as well as the missing serviceman (when the right to a labor pension arises according to Article 17.2 of the Law) from the military unit, the state service bodies for mobilization and conscription, and other relevant state bodies.
Determination of labor pensions is free of charge.
A decision on granting or refusing to grant a labor pension shall be made no later than 10 days from the date of receipt of the labor pension application to the labor pension determining body.
A certificate of temporary registration approved by the relevant executive authority is required for refugees and internally displaced persons.