Registration of apartments in multistory buildings
- Application (individual) or letter (a legal entity);
- List of apartment owners;
- Copy of technical condition;
- Certificate of Reconciliation or Debt Availability;
- Commissioning Report from the Energy Regulatory Agency (if it exceeds 150 kW);
- Limit report or connection act (if it exceeds 150 kW);
- Energy Purchase and Sale Agreement (according to balance meter)
The amount of fee is determined on a contractual basis.
The representative of “Azerishiq” OJSC revises the address for 5 working days, and then the estimate is determined, the implentation of the work is made within 30 days after payment of expenses for connection to the power supply network.
If the project cost of connection to the power supply network is not paid within 1 month after submission of the bill to the customer, the customer must re-apply.
In case of application by another person, the power of attorney issued in the manner prescribed by legislation and the applicant’s ID card should be submitted.
Registration of apartments in multistory buildings is not conducted individually.
Apartments situated in mansards of multistory buildings may use this service by submitting documents issued by the relevant executive authority.
If the balance meter is debited, the service is not implemented.
Certificate of reconciliation or absence of debt can be obtained from “ASAN Communal” centers.
This service is provided in Baku “ASAN service” center No. 4, 5 and regional “ASAN service” centers in addition with “ASAN Communal” centers.