Making changes to subscribers data
For population subscribers:
- Applicant’s ID card;
- Property certifying document (extract, order, municipal decision, order), contract issued by House Constraction Cooperation, extract from the farm executive office's business book, notarized purchase, sale, or inheritance certificate);
- Smart card (number or subscriber code);
- Purchase and sale agreement of gas.
For Non-Population Subscribers:
- A letter given to the representative of legal person and person has an ID card (if a legal person);
- Purchase and sale agreement of gas;
- Property certifying document (extract, order, municipal decision, order, contract issued by House Constraction Cooperation, notarized purchase, sale, lease, or inheritance certificate).
Free of charge
For population subscribers - immediately;
For Non-Population Subscribers - 10 working days
In the case of amendments to the subscriber’s information, the purchase and sale agreement of gas is signed at “ASAN Kommunal” center and Guba regional "ASAN service" center.
If there is any beneficiaries of the inheritance document, their approval reference is required
In coherence with the law, the power of attorney and the ID card of the applicant should be presented in the case of someone’s else application.
Changes in subscriber data are not provided when there is debt.
This service is rendered besides “ASAN Kommunal” centers, at Baku “ASAN service” centers No.4 and No.5, Ganja, Sabirabad, Barda, Gabala, Masally, Guba, Mingachevir, Imishli and Shaki regional “ASAN service” centers.