- The document confirming death (medical certificate of death; medical assistant’s certificate of death).
- Court resolution that has legally entered into force once death is determined by a court.
- When the deceased person is a foreigner or a stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Azerbaijan, document confirming the permit for his/her stay.
- Military card (documents related to military service) when a deceased person had a military position or was conscript.
- Relatives of deceased person.
- Neighbors of deceased person.
- Employees of the housing organization.
- Administration of organization where death occurred.
- Authorized persons on the basis of a notarized power of attorney.
- Issuance of death registration and issuing of initial certificates are free of charge