1. Written applications of persons, who apply for wedlock registration;
2. ID cards of persons, who apply for wedlock registration;
3. If foreigners or stateless persons, who do not have any record about their marital status in their ID documents, relevantly legalized reference note about their marital status issued by competent authority that citizen or permanently residing in the country;
4. Persons who have been married before should present a divorce certificate (copy) or husband's (wife’s) death certificate (copy), or court resolution that legally entered into force on annulment of marriage or an extract from the decision of the court;
5. Person who is under the age of wedlock (18 years old has been determined for girls and boys) should present the order of the Executive Authority of the district (city) about permission to reduce the age of wedlock;
6. In case one of the persons who had been in wedlock relations till July 8, 1944, died or lost without any information should present a Court decision that confirms the fact of being in wedlock relations;
7. Medical certificate those wish to enter to marriage;
8. Receipt of payment about the state fee.
1. Persons who apply for wedlock registration.