- Identity cards of parents’;
- Wedlock certificate of parents’;
- Birth certificate of parents’;
- A document from medical institution confirming birth fact, time and place;
- In case of baby is born out of medical institution, a document issued by doctor who assisted for birth or a doctor that parents applied to after birth;
- In case of baby born dead, a document given by a doctor about the chi born;
- In case of baby had dead before the time mother checked out of medical institution, a document issued by doctor confirming birth and death;
- Regarding to found children, a document confirming time, place and condition regarding to the children are faind (act, protocol, reference and a document issued by medical institution proving age of the child);
- Court resolution that legally entered into force about determination of birth fact;
- In case of prescribed period of 1 month for the registration of birth has expired, reference by doctor on health of the baby;
- Parents or one of them;
- If parents cannot apply for valid excuse, their relatives, neighbors, administration of medical institution where baby was born or authorized persons based on notarized power of attorney
- Registration of birth and issuing primary certificates about birth are free of charge.
According to Administrative Offences Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan, in case parents do not apply for registration of birth during 1 month period without any valid excuse, child’s parents are warned or fined for amount 10 AZN.