Registration of changes to the given name, patronymic and family name
- Application about changes to the given name, patronymic and family name;
- Birth certificate of applicant;
- If applicant is married, wedlock certificate;
- If applicant is divorced, divorce certificate;
- If applicant has children, their birth certificates;
- The notarized copy of ID card;
- Notarized copy of card about attachment to summons point or a notarized copy of military card;
- 2 photo of applicant in the size of 3x4sm
- Receipt of payment about the state fee.
- Parents of the child until the age of 18;
- Applicant himself(herself);
- Authorized persons on the basis of a notarized power of attorney.
Surname of minors are changed in case of change of surname of both parents. In case of surname is changed from one of parents the issue of change of his/her minor children is solved on the base of consent of between parents, if the consent is absent the issue is solved by the guardianship and trusteeship body of local executive power.