Mobile ASAN service will be delivering services to citizens in a mobile form on October 4-18 in Horadiz city of Fizuli district, October 4- November 2 in Astara, Yevlakh, Agstafa, Zagatala, on October 7- November 5 in Nardaran, Zira, Khirdalan, and on October 12-31 in Alat.
The mobile services are issued by the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, the State Committee for Property Issues and “Azerigas” PU.
The following services are rendered:
- Notary service;
- State registration of acts of civil status
- Issuance and renewal of identity cards;
- Issuance and renewal of passport of citizen
- Renewal of driving licenses;
- Determining occupational pensions;
- Issuance of extracts, technical passports about initial and re- registration of the ownership rights on apartments;
- Issuance of reference note of state registration about restriction (encumbrance) of rights and description over the real estate;
- Issuance of extracts and technical passports for re-registration of the ownership rights on private houses;
- Services rendered by “Azerigas” PU
The main aims of realization of Mobile ASAN service are to deliver of public services to citizens in a comfortable, new and modern form, to ensure the accessibility for citizens and achieve citizens’ satisfaction.