Connection of non-population subscriber to electricity supply network
- TIN (if there is) and identification card (where there is a natural person engaged in entrepreneurship without creating a legal entity);
- Relevant letter to representative of legal entity, representative ID card and TIN (legal entity);
- Identity document (extract, order, municipal decision, order, notarized purchase and sale agreement, etc.);
- Situation plan of construction site;
- Documents on engineering and communication requirements for the object's exploitation;
- Geological engineering report of the area constructed by the private enterprise (in the case of HCC);
- Copy of the project on construction of the facility.
The free is defined in accordance with the order.
Up to 150 kW - Preparation of technical condition and project-estimate documentation - 7 working days;
Connection to the electricity power supply network - 10 working days.
More than 150 kW - Provision of technical conditions - 10 working days; Preparation of the project-estimate documentation - 5 working days;
Based on the project-estimate document.
The service is implemented within two working days in the case of determination of incompatibility of date between subscriber’s registration address and property document.
If the customer's electricity (power) does not correspond to the power required by the actual object, the customer shall be notified within five (5) business days. The customer must indicate the required electrical energy (capacity) for the object.
In the case of requirement of comments to connect the non-resident subscriber to the power supply network by other entities, this period (the period considered for the comment) is not included to the period of connection.
All documents indicated above are required in the case of big energy consumers (HCCs, big enterprises etc.), in other cases – 4 documents.
Connection to the energy supply network is carried out within a certain period of time after the funds are provided in the project-estimate documentation.
For the connection to the electricity grid used by the HCC, non-residential premises in the premises of the Housing Construction Cooperative (HCC) are required to obtain a consent from that HCC.
This service (up to 150 kW) is implemented at "ASAN Kommunal" centers, Ganja, Sabirabad, Barda, Gabala, Masally, Quba, Imishli and Shaki regional “ASAN service” centers.