General Information about the “ASAN service” centers
- “ASAN service” center under the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan was established by the Decree of the President ofthe Republic of Azerbaijan No.685 dated 13 July 2012.
- “ASAN service” centers arethe bodies to ensure the realization of the services to be rendered by thestate entities in a uniformed and coordinated manner.
- “ASAN service” centers are designed to form up a new approach towards ensuring the citizens’ satisfactionin functioning of the state servants in relation to the population and toenrich the quality of relations between state servants and citizens.
- The functioning ofthe centers is based on the principles of operativeness, transparency, ethicalbehavior, responsibility and comfort.
Aim of the establishment of “ASAN service” centers
- To reduce an extra expenses and loss of the time by the citizens;
- To achieve observing the respect to the ethical rules and the kind behavior vis-à-vis the citizens;
- To upgrade the level of professionalism;
- To strengthen a confidence towards the state structures;
- To increase transparency and strengthen the fight against corruption;
- To ensure a larger use of electronic services;
- To expand the effectiveness of institutional reforms in this area.