General Information about the “ASAN service” centers
- “ASAN service” center under the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan was established by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan No.685 dated 13 July 2012.
- “ASAN service” centers are the bodies to ensure the realization of the services to be rendered by the state entities in a uniformed and coordinated manner.
- “ASAN service” centers are designed to form up a new approach towards ensuring the citizens’ satisfaction in functioning of the state servants in relation to the population and to enrich the quality of relations between state servants and citizens.
- The functioning of the centers is based on the principles of operativeness, transparency, ethical behavior, responsibility and comfort.
Aim of the establishment of “ASAN service” centers
- To reduce an extra expenses and loss of the time by the citizens;
- To achieve observing the respect to the ethical rules and the kind behavior vis-à-vis the citizens;
- To upgrade the level of professionalism;
- To strengthen a confidence towards the state structures;
- To increase transparency and strengthen the fight against corruption;
- To ensure a larger use of electronic services;
- To expand the effectiveness of institutional reforms in this area.